Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Behavior Analysis Ends

Horticulture class is tough, because my notes say "The scion is grafted onto the rootstock" and the quiz says, "In grafting, the scion wood refers to the rootstock (or plant) on which the graft will be placed" (Answer: False). Who writes like that? At least I knew that the rootstock and scion were different concepts. But really, can we get some questions with proper grammar on our final?

I woke up early this morning, which was nice (Well, it was 6:00, which was earlier than I've been getting up for the last couple of days). I took a shower and reviewed notes before I took my behavior analysis final. I haven't heard what I scored on it, but I'm feeling confident.

That was it. I pretty much just studied for the rest of the day. I might have done a sketch or two, but that horticulture test is just around the corner. Gotta go fast!