Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Recovering

Today passed slowly. I went over my horticulture notes over and over again, just prepping for Friday. I did a bit of drawing, and I did dishes. I read through those pages I wrote last night, multiple times. Dang, they came out well. I ate food and stuff. Just chugging away until the end...

Um... Since this post is awfully short, here is the alignment chart and the sketchdump of teenage Anti-Cosmos I sketched today:

I've been studying, I swear! I was just taking breaks!
And some of these faces were actually drawn last week!

He's excited to work at the chocolate factory but he doesn't
 know H.P. is going to buy them out and get him fired

I doodle a lot of "Fairly OddParents" characters, and Anti-Cosmo is the hardest for me to draw. But I'm getting him and his awful hair, which makes me happy. At least I'm achieving at something. I've found drawing fanart is a much better way to relax while dealing with school, because if I get started on writing my own projects, I'll get so sucked into working on them that I might not get back to my studying for hours, and that's obviously not acceptable.

He's a magician in a castle who looks like a large black rabbit because he lives in Hy-Brasil /Shot