Monday, December 19, 2016

The Midnight Spaghetti Train

Mom and I went out to Original House of Pancakes today for breakfast. I really enjoy the Nutella crepes they have there, especially with banana slices. After that, we went to Walmart so I could pick up Pokemon Sun. There weren't any copies left in the case, although there was a Pokemon Moon, which is what Preston has. Disappointing.

An employee heard us talking and told as the Pokemon Suns were under his check-out counter. Apparently, Sun comes with a figure of the game's legendary, Solgaleo. I don't know if they were limited edition or what, but the price for game and figure wasn't any more and he said this was the last Sun they had in stock, so we'll take it!

Aw yes.

We also picked up groceries. Mom had wanted to get some egg whites so she could make more frosting for the gingerbread houses Bubs and Ange's kids would be making later tonight, but she couldn't find what she wanted. She ended up getting something she thought was similar, but it turned out later it wouldn't work for the houses. Too bad.

After our shopping, we returned home. I did some writing and blogging until she came back from a neighbor's house. After that, we were off again. Mom stopped by the post office, and then we went to Red Balloon to hunt down a present for my cousin Mallory.

 Is this... Popplio?

When Preston got home from school, I started up my Pokemon Sun game and played while he watched. Rowlet is my starter all the way! He had fun, and I played for awhile before I started itching to get some more writing done. While I was doing that, Bubs and Ange came over with their kids. My guess is that they missed gingerbread house decorating with the rest of the Millburns.

Grandpa Millburn came over just minutes after they left, and he got to enjoy dinner with us. Dad got a train  and tracks for Christmas that he can drive around our big table. It delivered things like spaghetti, salt, and Parmesan cheese. I didn't take a picture of it, but maybe Mom has one that I can get later...