Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Early Eve

It was my first day back home today. It was kind of long and slow... but that was sort of welcome too, after my chaotic last few weeks.

I spent most of it lying in bed and not getting very much done. At one point I looked through my storage of old drawings and pulled a few of them out to take back to my scanner with me.

Present under the tree

 Lone Christmas ornament

My stocking, made by Mom years ago

Now all that's left to do is wait for Santa to arrive. He's coming early for us this year since we'll be out of town. Brings back memories of when we used to travel to Utah.

It's a tradition for the four of us kids to spend Christmas Eve sleeping in the same room, so that's what we did. Apparently the light in the boys' closet never turns off, though. Ah, well.