Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Scones and Trains

Scones for breakfast! Made by Grandpa himself! Who could resist that?

Well, like it usually does, my day passed mostly with me revising my writing and creating new content. Apparently my mom took this picture of me in my corner:


That was my morning, anyway. This afternoon, I sledded for three hours straight at the Springs! That's gotta be a new record for me. We also broke three more sleds, but the two best ones have held up, so that's a plus!

Tonight we played Pillage and Plunder, and I took it alllll home! I was broke for most of the game, but made a comeback and won after having the most money at the end. John didn't have an attack card, but he attacked a merchant and, if he would have rolled double sixes for the prize money, would have barely beaten me. He didn't succeed. As we picked up the game, he and Matt had fun saying, "Okay, but what if THIS had been the final roll?" and trying to roll double sixes. I don't think they succeeded there, either.

Then we played Ticket to Ride. Matt won with over 200 points. Nice.