Saturday, December 31, 2016

See Ya, Twenty-Sixteen

We went to Leatherby's for lunch as apology to Jorja for her injured face. I had a grilled cheese AND a Kenny's milkshake. Probably the first time I've finished everything at Leatherby's without taking anything home. We actually were out for quite awhile, and made several stops: to the pet store to get crickets for Jorja's frog, to Scheels to return broken sleds ($140 back! Nice), D.I. where I found a neat green scarf and we checked out games and things, and to Walmart for treats for New Years.


We also had cousins over tonight! Steve and Shannon brought over all the kids they were able to, which consisted of Jacob, Weston, and Erica. We ate treats and talked and watched the ball drop in New York. After that, the cousins left, and the rest of us settled into bed. Well, Mom and I talked for a long time afterward, but then we went to bed.

And that brings us to the end of 2016. Happy New Year to all, and to all a good night!