Sunday, December 11, 2016

Oh, How Heroes Fall

Well, it looks like the KissCartoon website is down for good. Luckily it was taken down after I finished that psychology project, and not immediately before. Still a shame. There were so many things I wanted to watch, but I was holding off until winter break so I could study now, play later. Well. It's probably better this way.

We got some more snow this morning! Here is the view from my window:


Once again, I passed my day going over my chocolate vocabulary terms, and some horticulture ones too. Of course Demetria and I went to church as well. I dressed warm, and had Demetria snap a picture of me because I thought the color combination was nice, and I might have to give it to a character one day:


We talked to Eliza. Amazingly, her family managed to reach that Kickstarter goal of theirs for the "Son of Man" musical! They gained tons of money in the final two days, so it looks like that musical will be a thing now. 

It was hilarious because apparently someone in Relief Society needed a pick-me-up and Googled songs about Jesus or something, and then found one of the musical's songs. So she bore her testimony on it and said it's her new favorite and said the name of Eliza's dad, and Eliza was just quietly dying next to me. Such a cool experience for her.

Mmhm. Things are going okay. Tomorrow I take my chocolate final. Here's to hoping!